Factory Spec’s per make, model and year. (Pump gas)
Lightly Modified Stocker. (Pump gas)
Purpose built sleds with deep lug tracks for deep snow riding
Sno – X:
Factory built stock snow cross race sled — Factory Mod or Stock
Includes heavily modified Sno – X Sleds and purpose-built Hill Climb sleds.
Myself and the crew have worked very hard to build a race circuit with the most races and classes with fair rules so everybody can compete. We also have a lot of top sponsors that believe in our principles and donate money and product. 100% goes to the racers. WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE any lying, false and negative remarks from racers or crew on facebook or the internet. Pretty simple lie and run your mouth negative to a fun sport and you will have a $100 fine to pay before you can race again. The money will go in the purse.
NO JACKSTANDING, NO Torch heating Nitrous bottles (both can seriously injure or kill) $500 fine and up to 1 year suspension
- Snell or DOT Approved Helmets Required
- Chest protectors mandatory in Pro classes and recommended in Trophy classes ( moto-cross or Tek Vest style)
- Stock machines that do not have a tether are fine to race. Mod sleds need a working tether.
- Race clutch covers in Pro Improved & Pro Mod classes.
- All Track Lengths and Lug heights allowed.
If you break the rules for a Performance advantage, you will be Disqualified and/or Fined.
Blatant cheating, example running a 1000 in the 800 class. Up to $500 fine and 1 year suspension.
In Trail Stock Classes: We reserve the right to remove your gas & add our pump gas.
In Mod Classes: No fuel check.
*** Trophy CAN run Money — Money can NOT run Trophy. ***
SHCRA will monitor wins to move Amateurs/Trophy to Pro, to grow the sport!
- Absolutely NO heating of Nitrous bottles with torches anywhere on premises, this includes inside trailers. If this rule is broken you will be fined
$500.00 and thrown out immediately.
- NO JACKSTANDING in pits or trailers, a blown clutch or track can maim or kill
- Hill Climb Suspension: 5” Rear Travel & 6” Front Travel under RACE CONDITIONS
- Flat Drag Suspension: 1” Rear Travel & 2” Front Travel under RACE CONDITIONS
- 2 Sleds to make a class, less than 2 and you will be indexed into the next higher class.
We reserve the right to allow a staggered start for different size machines to allow closer and fairer racing.
1000cc ProMod with a speed track may be allowed in a lower class. A 580 ZR would be allowed in 500 classes because it has less HP than newer 500’s. a mxz 670 118 hp would run in the 600 class, a zr 900 140 hp runs in the under 145 hp 800 stock class.
TRAIL STOCK TROPHY:
- Stock Sleds, pump gas
- Stock compression
- Clutching and gearing allowed
- Jetting or Fuel Controllers OK
- Aftermarket silencers allowed on 2 strokes. 4strokes silencers allowed in stock money only.
- Trail studs only , NO TRACK lug height rule
TRAIL SUPER STOCK TROPHY:
- Aftermarket Reeds allowed
- Head mods, Trail domes or Billet head with Trail domes, pump gas
- Y pipes allowed
- Trail Pipe or Pipes allowed with silencers. No Hi Rpm race pipes
- Porting ok
SNO X STOCK TROPHY:
- (440-600)- Trophy Class (SnoX Only) 440’s +1 head start
- Sno-X 600’s can run stock 700 trophy
XC Trophy Classes
- 120 stock
- 120 mod
- Jr 10-14 up to 600cc trail
- High school 15-18 up to 800cc trail
- Sno-X sleds 600cc
- 600cc trail
- 700cc trail
- 800cc trail under 145 hp
- 800cc trail newer sleds over 145 hp
- Trail Super Stock for sleds modified, pipe, y, reeds, etc. ( rider weight will be considered a big guy with a pipe can still run stock as no advantage)
- Un Studded Mountain
- Unstudded 500 & 600
- Unstudded 700 & 800
- Senior +40
- Senior +50
- Vintage 1980 and older
- Vintage 2002 and older
PRO Class Sno-X or Trail Sled (100% payout)
STOCK MONEY CLASSES:
- Sled must have Stock Pipe
- Stock y pipe ( carb sleds can run a Y pipe)
- Stock Carbs.
- Stock Head
- Stock cylinders no porting.
- Trail Studs.
Super Stock Money:
- Trail studs
- Pipes, Y’s
- Race gas
- Carb boring
- Stock appearing
- OEM style carburetors.
- Stock or Aftermarket Cylinders
- ANY HEAD.
- Race gas
- Aftermarket turbo allowed for Apex only
- Headlight and taillight (do not have to work) and windshield
- Lightweight parts cannot be excessive and will depend on driver weight and tech director will make the ruling if an advantage.
- Pipes can exit side or bottom
PRO MOD RULES:
- MUST PROMOTE SAFETY
- Race clutch cover .120 Aluminum
- Safety inspection includes working tethers.
- NO WEIGHT limits: except Daly rule, a super light built extreme sled like his XP 800 twin will have to run 1 Class higher
KING OF THE HILL POWER ADDER
- Up to 1550cc.; All Motor to 1800cc.
- Same rules as PRO MOD except:
- 1 Power Adder only.
Youth Trophy (Ages 6-10):
- 120 Trophy Stock
- 120 Trophy Mod (includes Snow Scoot)
Junior Trophy (Ages 10 – 15):
- NEW Fan Cooled to 600cc & 4 Stroke Phazer (Ages 10 – 15)
- NEW Liquid Cooled to 600CC (Ages 10 – 15)
CLASSES & RUN ORDER 2016 – 2017
Cans allowed on Stock 2 strokes, Stock 4 strokes must have stock muffler.
Test runs ½ hour before race.
Insurance fee: $5 | Test passes (2): $10 | Vintage: $20 | Trophy: $25 | Money: $30
1$. King of the Hill Power Adder ( one pwr adder, NO bottle torching) Pee Wees run after test runs.
2$. 600 Pro Mod, 700’s -1/2
3. Jr. 10-15 Liquid 500, Fan Cooled 600 +1, 440 Fan + 2 ½ 380’s + 5
4. 700 2 Stroke Stock, 600 Sno-X Trophy + 4 Stroke, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski Doo, 440 Sno-X +1,
5$. 800 Pro Mod, +600 & 700 Pro Mod & 800 Pro Improved + 1 sled
6. Vintage fan,liquid & mod classes cc’s 0-295, 296-340, 341-440, 441 & up
7. Ladies stock or SS sleds indexed
8. 500/600 Super Stock Trophy 500’s +1
9. 800 Stock Trophy, LESS than 145 HP, Rev, XC, ZR & Dragon, new Viper, ZR 900 & Fusion 900
10$. 1050 Pro Mod & Improved Stock Turbo -1
11. 600 Stock Trophy 500’s +1 sled
12. 800 Stock Trail, OVER 145 HP & Apexs
13$. 600-700 Pro Improved 500’s +1 700’s-1 or – 1/2 (can be adjusted for 700’s Hp)
14. 700 2 stroke Super Stock Trophy + 4 stroke, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski-Doo
15. 800 Super Stock Trophy 1000 -0 short track, -1 long track, under 145 Hp +1
16$. 860-880 Pro Mod 960 -1
17. Unstudded Mountain tracks 600’s +1 ½ sled
18$. 600-700 SS money 700 -1 18 A.) 2002 and older 105 hp to 120 18B.) 90 to 104 hp 18C.) 89 and under
19$. Pro Money lane A stock, lane B SS, 1000 shrt track 0, 1000 long -1, 600 +1, 700 +1/2, 700ss and 800 single pipe -1 ½, 800ss twin pipes -2 (2) Stock and (2) SS for final so we can all see stagger
20. Stock Turbo Trophy (stock compressor wheel, no race gas, trail studs, “silenced” cans,&, tunes.
21. Un-studded 500-600 +1 500’s
22$. King of the Hill All Motor Naturally Aspirated (up to 1800cc)
23$. Pro Mod 600 – Ski-Doo, and new racers and sleds. Not for sleds that can win Pro Mod 6 class #2
24. Un-Studded 700-800
25$. Lake-Racer Money “ full body”, 1 power adder allowed 1500cc. Lightweight KOH PA sleds -1
26$. 700 Money–600 Sno-X, 4 stroke,Viper, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski Doo, 4 stroke cans ok in money
27. Sno – X stock 600 Trophy- 440’s plus 1
28$. Money Super Stock lane A stock, lane B SS 700ss-800 single pipe -1 800 twin -1 1/2
29. SS Turbo Trophy
30. 1000 Super Stock Trophy (2) classes max per pro sled unless advancing to a bigger class
31$. 800 Pro Improved
32. Trail Mod Turbo Trail studs and PUMP gas (any mod that will run on 91 octane)
33$. 600 Money, 500’s +1
34$. 1050 Pro Improved
35$. Un-Studded Money, non mtn 700-800 & 600 mtn+1 to 800 mtn
|Class 19: Stagger favors stock
28 favors SS by a hair.
2 stock & 2 SS in finals.
Very Fair & Pays all 4 spots!