Trophy CAN run Money – Money CAN NOT run Trophy!
(to give the amateurs a chance to try their sleds with the Pro’s)
SHCRA will monitor the wins & bump winning sleds to Pros
SHCRA Quick Tips for a FAST show!
- Go to Tech 1st ( if you registered online you still go to tech 1st with your sled & form)
- From Tech take sled to PRE-STAGE area
- From Pre-stage go to SIGN UP (quickly)
- RACE RUN ORDER simple 1-2-3 to 32 same as your class #
(3) Staging lanes with sign #1 (Test) in left lane. #2 (Youth Jr 10-15 liquid 500 in center lane. #3 trophy trail stock 500-600 will be right lane. At the tail end of lane #1 will be sign #4 lane#2 will have sign #5 and lane #3, sign #6. This will allow us to have (6) classes staged at all times.
- FAST STAGING, as the sleds racing leave the line you have 15 seconds to line up. You can not drive by the line and circle back to pick a different spot.
- NO HELP allowed on line (except for a quick mechanical fix)
- WINNERS pull into $Pro winner lane or the Trail Trophy lane. We will establish a time limit on how quick you should be back to winner lane. Average around 20-30 seconds
- Losers if last class load sled or get ready to stage for next class
- Bring Id to payout if you are not a regular @SHCRA
- Please pick up trash and thank people who ran race.
I would like to personally thank all racers and spectators for attending our shows. If anybody has a problem or question with the event please talk to me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter. SHCRA’S motto is to treat all racers as fairly as possible, and give the spectators a fast-paced, exciting show. As #44, and along with working the event, I will try to win King of the Hill. We will try to have Pro pits as close to the fans as possible. The other Pro drivers and myself enjoy the fan questions.
ENJOY THE RACES!
SHCRA Hill Climb Classes
RUN ORDER & CLASS DESCRIPTION
Cans allowed on stock 2 strokes, stock 4 strokes must have stock muffler. Test runs ½ hour before race.
- King of the Hill Power Adder (one power adder, NO torching nitrous bottles) Pee Wees run after test runs.
- 600 Pro Mod, 700’s -1/2
- Jr. 10-15 Liquid 500, Fan Cooled 600 +1, 440 Fan + 2 ½ 380’s + 5
- 700 2 Stroke Stock, 600 Sno-X Trophy + 4 Stroke, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski Doo, 440 Sno-X +1
- 800 Pro Mod, +600 & 700 Pro Mod & 800 Pro Improved + 1 sled
- Vintage fan, liquid & mod classes
- Ladies (powder puff)
- 500/600 Super Stock Trophy 500’s +1
- 800 Stock Trophy, LESS than 145 HP, Rev, XC, ZR & Dragon, new Viper, ZR 900 & Fusion 900
- 1050 Pro Mod
- 600 Stock Trophy 500’s +1 sled
- 800 Stock Trail, OVER 145 HP & Apexs
- 600-700 Pro Improved 500’s +1 700’s -1
- 700 2 stroke Super Stock Trophy + 4 stroke, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski-Doo
- 800 Super Stock Trophy 1000 -1 short track, -2 long track, under 145 Hp +1
- 860-880 Pro Mod 960 -1
- Un-studded Mountain tracks 600’s +1 ½ sled
- 440/600 Sno-x Mod Money 440’s +1 700’s -1
- Pro Money 1000 short-even, long track -1, 600 +1, 700 +1/2, 700ss -1 ½, 800ss single pipe -1 ½ twins -2 850 E-Tec -1
- Stock Turbo Trophy (NO aftermarket compressor wheels, no race gas, trail studs, “silenced” aftermarket cans allowed, tunes allowed w/out anti-lag launch control)
- Un-studded 500-600 +1 500’s
- King of the Hill All Motor Naturally Aspirated (up to 1500cc)
- Pro Mod 600 – Ski-Doo, new racers and sleds. Not for sleds that can win Pro Mod 6 class #2
- Un-Studded 700-800
- Lake-Racer Money “ full body”, 1 power adder allowed 1500cc. Lightweight KOH sleds -1
- 700 2 stroke Money–600 Sno-X, 4 stroke,Viper, Nytro, Fst, 660 Cat, 1200 Ski Doo, 4 stroke cans ok money class.
- Improved Stock Turbo Money (NO aftermarket compressor wheels, any exhaust,head, or fuel, , tunes w/anti-lag & launch control)
- Money Super Stock 800/1000, 1000 long track -1 ½ 700 + ½ 600 + 1
- SS Turbo Trophy
- 1000 Super Stock Trophy
- 800 Pro Improved
- Trail Mod Turbo Trail studs and PUMP gas (any mod that will run on 91 octane)
- 850 E Tec Stock Trophy
- 600 Money, 500’s +1
- 1050 Pro Improved
- Un-studded Money, Mountain sleds -1 600’s +1
- 850 E Tec Super Stock Trophy
Free Grudge races if time. 100% payout Pro Money, Pro-improved, Pro Mod & KOH 50% Stock and SS Trail Classes, Plaques
Vintage : Fan, Free Air, Liquid and Modified for the following cc’s 0-295, 296-340, 341-440, 441 & up
Studs, Stock & SS Trail studs, Pro mod and improved chisels
Class 19 Pro Money, Y pipes allowed on all sleds except E Tecs.